Unless otherwise requested, our websites are built with digital marketing capabilities. Contact our sales team for more information. We build your websites to suit your clients overall purpose for the digital platform. You also recieve a mobile version of your site at no extra cost. We do our best to ensure it matches our clients' brand and image. This price does not include third party fees (domain registration and hosting).
Build Your Website
Here are a few websites we have done for our clients:
UME DIGITAL MEDIA, INC. offers exclusive to our website design and development cleints, website maintenance services. This service is exclusive to our WEB DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT Clients only. We do not maintain website that were not desinged by UME Digital Media, Inc. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.
To our Web Design & Development Clients: once your website is transferred upon your request (or failure to subscribe or pay for a website maintenance plan), UME Digital Media, Inc. has no further jurisdiction, obligations, responsibilities or relationship with your website. All services and supports ends with immediate effect upon successful completion of transfer.
Thanks in advance for your understanding.
Website maintenance is critical! Once you have your web site designed and hosted, you will need to maintain it on an ongoing basis. Next to Advertising & Marketing, website maintenance is very essential!
What is web maintenance?
Think of it as painting your house, the more attractive it is, the more often it will be visited and noted to others. Good regular maintenance will also keep visitors coming back. As simple a thing as a timestamp on you web page, will show the viewer your pages are up-dated regularly. Make your web-site attractive and always aim to attract new visitors to it. Maintenance can consist of minor text changes or additions to graphics or a new web-site page design or new page content, etc.
Why UME Digital Media?
The UME Digital Media team is made up of full / part time digital marketing professionals each with more than eight years of web design experience. Members of our team are also a Google Partner and Wix Expert and partner.
Our team of digital marketing experts are friendly, courteous, and most importantly, responsive to your web maintenance needs. They will always provide an estimate of the number of hours it should take to do the job and notify you by telephone or email upon completion.
Website Maintenance Policy
We define "Maintenance" as keeping the web site current. It is not intended to be a new design.
We maintain a current backup, and archive all submitted files for your website.
We reserve the right to distinguish between "updates" and "new designs". Changing the navigation, the adding of new pages, graphic changes, buttons, etc. are considered new designs and charged accordingly to our hourly design rate.
It is the client's responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that we need to make. There will be no charge for any errors on our part. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular hourly update fees will be charged.
Updates should be provided electronically by email. Attachments should be in text format (.txt or Word .doc formats are fine). Send digitized pictures in common format such as .jps and .png. Your web site may be using third-party components. We have no control over what third party sites do and take no responsibility for loss of information due to actions of these sites. Any changes to your site stemming from regulations of these third party components will be billed at the normal maintenance hourly rate.
Scope of Maintenance Agreement
What is included in the Website Maintenance agreement is:
1. Graphics & Animation Updates – adding, editing and sizing of any pictures / animations to the existing website which does not fall under the scope of the layout or actual design of existing website.
2. Website Content Updates – adding, editing and/or removing any text or copy on the existing site including any articles, reports, contact information and product or service description.
3. Script / Program Updates – adding, editing, removing and installing any scripts, programs or software to the existing website provided it does not change the overall design or look of the site more than 30%. If this will change the existing website more than 30% then it would fall under the scope of a New or Redesign Contract.
4. Cleaning waste files to maintain site responsive and ‘normal’ load and reload , monthly basic report on site performance (general and basic analytics - detailed analytics is available at cost), bounce rate report and ensure site does not exhaust it’s available cloud space.
5. Monetize your website. This feature is only offered to our paying website maintenance clients. Clients will receive 50% of income generated through website advertising set-up and maintained by our team. There will be a one-time set-up charge of $55 [waived for current clients].
Services We Offer
We monitor your web site intermittently and upon your request.
We check for and fix any broken links.
We check for poor or fading images and replace as required.
We update your web page (static page) Meta tags.
We list your business with search engines monthly.
We search for and recommend to you digital opportunities to grow your site visits.
We will test all e-mail accounts (requires you to confirm receipt).
We will remain in-touch with your server(s) and inform you if any server changes are important to your account.
We will make minor changes to sentence or paragraph wording (this does not include removing nearly all the text from a page and replacing it with new text).
Any additional text / alterations or images required or requested will be charged at an hourly rate. (Rs. 60/- per hour). Minimum time charge is half an hour (1/2).
Set up triggers to keep your site responsive to visitors
Maintain SEO Plan to ensure your website is active, clickable and shows up in search results (this includes adding keywords to increase relevance)
5. Complete Monthly Backups – each month your existing website will be backed up and saved to our local server.
The scope of this agreement does not include the following:
1. Re-design of site – the scope of this contract is limited to maintenance and does not allow for complete or partial redesign of existing site.
2. Website Marketing – the scope of this contract does not include making any changes to existing Meta-tags, Alt-tags, Titles, Keywords or Page Descriptions. These tasks fall under the scope of Search Engine Optimization and require a different contract.
3. Backend administration - managing filing system, interacting with clients, document creation, content development or any other secretarial services to be carried out using your website online office.
Our Website Maintenance Plans
We aim to achieve your preferred standing on the World Wide Web. Our Web Maintenance Plans include all the required services for maintaining your web site at an unmatched price.
PLANS AVAILABLE ARE:
Payment terms and Conditions:
Yearly: Subscription for a fixed term of 12 months. Billed annually at $399/year (5% discount applied).
Monthly: Subscription for a fixed term of 6 months to a year and pay monthly at the hourly rate of $35/monthly
On Demand: Request for maintenance at any time, any given month; at an hourly rate of $45
Payment terms and Conditions:
Service begins when you have completed a subscription and or receipt of the payment. The first month’s payment will be due and payable at the time of subscription. Subsequent monthly payments are due every thirty days for the balance of the subscription period.
This contract will provide the client with any requested changes to the look, content, and feel of the web site. We will also, upon request, check and update meta tags, broken links, replace and edit images text and or create new pages and or images and in general provide whatever the client requests. Reasonable consultation time will be included for free
RESPONSIBILITY AND RIGHTS
CLIENT IS RESPONSIBLE TO SUPPLY AND/OR OBTAIN THE RIGHTS AND PERMISSION FOR ANY CONTEXT OR IMAGES TO BE USED ON THE SITE. CLIENT WILL NOT IMPEDE UPON UME DIGITAL MEDIA, INC TO USE "PIRATED" SOFTWARE OR ENGAGE IN ANY MEANS OF PLAGIARISM. CLIENT AND UME DIGITAL MEDIA, INC MUST JOINTLY CLEAR ANY THIRD PARTY INVOLVEMENT IN THE WEBSITE.
UME DIGITAL MEDIA, INC RETAINS THE RIGHT TO DISMEMBER THE WEBSITE IF PAYMENT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED, OR THAT THE CLIENT HAS BEEN FOUND IN BREACH OF ANY PART OF THE AGREEMENT. UME DIGITAL MEDIA, INC RETAINS THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW SERVICES WITHOUT PENALTY IF ANY MORALLY COMPROMISING ACTIVITY IS ASSOCIATED WITH THE WEBSITE – LEGAL OR ILLEGAL.
IF THE CLIENT BEHAVIOR WITH UME DIGITAL MEDIA, INC VIOLATES OUR TERMS OF US OR PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE PHYSICAL CONTINUE AND CONTINUE THROUGH VIRTUAL COMMUNICATIONS ONLY, FOR EXAMPLE EMAIL.
UME Digital Meida, Inc. reserves the right to transfer a client's website tot eh client email on file, if a website maintenance service is not secured at least one month after the completion of the design and development of their website or web clients neglects or avoids securing a maintenance plan or failure to pay for maintenance.
UME Digital Media, Inc.
New York, USA
We look forward to our partnership and pray that God will bless our endeavor. We are a
small company and we want to set reasonable expectations of services.
By paying for this service you are agreeing to the terms of this agreement.
Digital Adminnistrator – UME Digital Media, Inc.